HR Head at Minions Ventures Pvt Ltd
Views:784 Applications:225 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:110
KredX - AVP - Marketing (8-10 yrs)
Established in 2015, KredX is India's leading Integrated Cash Flow Solutions led by a team of bankers, techies, and data czars from IIT Kanpur and Stanford University. With a pan India presence and over 130 employees across India, KredX is a Series B funded company backed by some of the biggest VCs including Tiger Global, Sequoia Capital, and Prime Venture Partners.
As a pioneer in the fintech space, the company has gradually evolved from an Invoice Discounting Platform for working capital requirements to solving bigger problems for the business ecosystem through a tech-powered product suite offering growth capital and early payment solutions while fostering a thriving community of investors and partners. Join us on our journey as we continue to transform and revolutionize the fintech industry.
Role : AVP Marketing
Location : Bangalore
- Ideating, planning, executing and tracking ROI for all content, field, and experiential marketing campaigns
- Spearheading other marketing channels including social/ digital/ content/ influencer and creating a cohesive marketing strategy.
- Manage the all verticals like alliances, affluent marketing, digital marketing,
- Defining and driving the progress of critical KPI's
- Collaborating with internal cross-functional teams to run select strategic projects
- Prior start-up experience is a plus
- Strong academic credentials from a Tier 1 institution.
- Significant understanding of the fintech and financial services space.
Experience : 8 + years
- Exceptional writing and communications skills.
- Strategic thinker with entrepreneurial drive, passion and ability to assess and quickly understand strategic marketing goals, objectives, audiences and goals.
- Candidate must possess a keen understanding of a broad array of marketing communications, public relations, content marketing and digital marketing.
- Proficient in video production, directing talent as well as the editing process.
- Ability to analyse key metrics to measure success of content marketing programs, digital marketing campaigns and SEO efforts.
- Ability to build trust and cultivate internal relationships to effectively lead the execution of critical initiatives while maximizing various internal and external resources for the purpose of executing concurrent marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously while meeting expected deadlines.
- A team leader with strong employee/project management experience, able to lead by example
- Positive attitude, hard worker, motivated self-starter, excellent interpersonal skills, creative, pro-active, well organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of the financial services industry a strong plus.
- Demonstrated skill in content editing for digital publication.