HR Head at Minions Ventures Pvt Ltd
Views:1654 Applications:325 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:298
KredX - Associate - Legal - LLB (2-4 yrs)
- Overseeing the litigation for and on behalf of KredX;
- Sending legal notices and replies to legal notices for and on behalf of KredX respectively.
- Engaging with various law firms and lawyers to prepare strategies for various forms of litigations including but not limited to proceedings under the Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881, Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016, Commercial Courts Act, 2015 and to ensure the implementation of the aforesaid strategies.
- Reviewing the drafts of legal notices, petitions, complaints, plaints, replies, rejoinders prepared by external lawyers, to be filed on behalf of KredX in ongoing as well as future litigations.
- Coordinating with the business team(s) to collect and collate documents for the purpose of filing any fresh case(s) on behalf of KredX.
- Keeping track of changes in laws applicable to KredX and preparing internal notes and checklist(s) for the same;
- Assist in closing strategic deals with external partners, services providers, resolving issues that arise in existing commercial relationships, and handling pre-litigation legal disputes and inquiries;
- Law degree from a reputed university recognized by the Bar Council of India;
- Post qualification work experience in the range of 2 to 4 years;
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills;
- Good communication (both written and verbal) skills;
- Prior experience in the FinTech or financial services industry would be preferred, but not mandatory;
- The candidate should possess good research skills.