HR Head at Minions Ventures Pvt Ltd
Views:2629 Applications:737 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:609
kredx - Associate Director - Large Enterprise Sales (5-10 yrs)
Job Description - Associate Director (AD) - Sales Enterprise Large (EL)
- KredX started as an online Bill Discounting Platform in 2015 by a clutch of bankers and techies from IIT Kanpur & Stanford to disrupt the trade receivables discounting space in India. KredX over a period of time added many more products in the area of Working Capital, Growth Capital & Treasury Income products using deep tech solutions catering to Large Enterprise / corporates. It has offices in Bangalore, New Delhi & Mumbai.
- KredX is a series A Sequoia Capital funded & series B Tiger Global funded company with established business model & growth avenues ac ross the entire trade receivables & Supply chain space in India and already boasts of several large enterprise / corporates as its clients.
- Enterprise Large (EL) Sales Team is reporting to Head Enterprise Sales driven from Bangalore (HQ). This vertical specializes in acquiring/sourcing/retaining/expanding and developing relationships in the Large Corporate sector using tech enabled supply chain / Trade receivable products and linked financing solutions bringing the value add to the Large Enterprise and its associated vendors/dealers.
Job Role :
- Associate Director (AD), Enterprise Large (EL) role entails acquiring/sourcing/retaining/expanding and developing relationships with key decision makers (CFOs, Head Procurement, Financial Controller, Heads of Finance, Treasury, etc. and not HRs, admins and facilities- heads ) of large enterprise / corporates with quarterly & annual targets to on board new
- Enterprise/Corporates and generate & achieve revenue targets from on-boarded Enterprise / Corporates.
- It requires the candidate to do Business Development / market scoping, arrange meetings, prepare pitches/decks, present it to corporates, manage follow-ups to sell products, solutions and services.
- Be active in scouting corporate leads, converting them into meetings & meeting to conversion.
- Ensure high level of customer ownership, service orientation and satisfaction
- Educate customers of new products or product enhancements to further expand the relationship.
- Plan and conduct special sales initiatives and events for prospective and existing clients.
- Maintains complete relationship record for assigned customer accounts.
- Tracks customer complaints/queries and turnaround times for customer satisfaction
Job Requirements :
- 5 to 10+ years of experience as a Large Enterprise / Corporate RM (Targeting Enterprises with T/o 1000 Cr & above) with an established financial institution (Banks, NBFC, Fintech companies & Rating Agencies) and/or RMs/Sales person selling SAAS products to large enterprise (with T/o of 1000 cr and above), expert in Supply Chain Solution business dealing with Large Enterprise / Corporate who has T/o above 1000 cr.
- Bachelor or Master's in any stream from recognized institutes. MBA's will be preferred.
- Must have an existing network of Large Enterprise relationships from his/her previous stints. No freshers should apply.
- Ability to on-board, nurture and maintain relationships with a select group of Large Enterprise customers along with retention responsibilities with quarterly & annual targets both on on-boarding new Enterprise & generating revenue.
- Good understanding of Technology based trade receivables business & Supply chain solutions and linked available products in the market and has experience in dealing with the same.
- He/she should be capable and has a proven track record of dealing with multiple stakeholders in a Large Corporates, Corporate houses & Group company Structure to source and retain Large enterprises.
- Sectorial Understanding of Indian Large Enterprises business & Geo's where they are situated.
- Go getter attitude & Self-motivated with a passion to achieve targets & goals given by the organization