Lead - Talent Acquisition at Kreditbee
Views:72 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
KreditBee - Senior Manager/Data Privacy Lawyer - Co-Lending & Debt - LLB (5-7 yrs)
KreditBee-Senior Manager-Co-Lending & Debt (Data Privacy Lawyer)
Key Tasks & Accountabilities:
1. Issue based legal advisory
2. Litigation management
3. Intellectual Property management
Education & Experience:
- 5-7 years of work experience will be preferred
Skills and knowledge:
- Good legal and business acumen.
- To be abreast with latest legal and statutory development and laws in Fintech/ Banking sector
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and presentation
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to differentiate between conflicting priorities and issues to identify underlying causes
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and assess priorities effectively
- Essential computer operating skills - including MS-Office applications and most importantly an eye for detail in creative-creation
- Providing day-to-day advice in the areas of general commercial transactions including transaction structuring, contract interpretation and enforcement, legal and regulatory compliance, and corporate policies.
- Perform end to end contract preparation and execution processes for assigned portfolio of transactions, beginning with receipt of requests for contract generation through contract signature
- Researching and evaluating different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations and collaborating with management to devise efficient defence strategies
- Communicating and negotiating with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.), creating relations of trust
- Work with HR Team to support employment law matters, including reviewing policies and employment contracts, and managing employment disputes.
- Build and deploy frameworks, processes and playbooks that enable company's products and services to be efficiently and effectively rolled out, at scale, PAN India.
- Hands on experience in data privacy regulations assessment, developing data privacy framework and implementation.
- Specifying internal governance policies and regularly monitoring compliances and applying effective risk management techniques and offering proactive advice on possible legal issues
- Dealing with complex matters with multiple stakeholders and forcing and providing clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organisation
- Ensuring that the organisation adheres to legal frameworks in areas such as discipline & grievance, redundancy, and employment law.