Manager - HR at Kreditbee
Views:6175 Applications:376 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:145
KreditBee - Business Analyst (2-5 yrs)
KreditBee is an instant personal loan platform for young professionals, where they can avail loan (up to - 1 Lakh) as per their requirement. The process is 100% Online, and the amount is disbursed directly into the Bank Account of the users. With a strong focus on online tech-based and data-centric KYC, KreditBee envisions to solve the financial inclusion gap in the varied demographic segments of the country. KreditBee has crossed 2 million app installs within 6 months of inception.
KreditBee is a brand of Finnovation Tech Solutions Pvt Ltd, which is a Series-A funded company backed by Xiaomi Technologies, Shunwei Capital, Plum Ventures, YeahMobi, and Fenqile.
Website - www.kreditbee.in
App - kredt.be/app
What is the role?
- Business Analyst for KreditBee lending platform
- Employment type: Full time
What is the basic qualification required?
- B.Tech/B.E with a technical background
- 2-5 years industry experience
What you need to do?
- Design and develop metrics, reports and analyze to drive key product decisions
- Understand business situations, requirements and provide data backed analysis
- Own platform level key metrics and coordinate with the internal teams to solve for deviations
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends and provide insights for improvements
- Develop analytical reports and presentations for senior management and executive committees
- Understand issues and structure problem to develop hypotheses around possible solutions
What are the basic skills you need to have?
- Strong analytical abilities & advanced knowledge of SQL, MS Excel and other MS Office tools
- Ability to understand platforms and systems technically
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high work pressure environment
- Prior experience in platform (app/website) performance analytics
What would earn you extra brownie points?
- Prior experience in a Fintech startup
- Experience in Marketing / Performance Analysis will be a big bonus
- Worked before with tools like Google Analytics, Clevertap or any related performance analytics tools
Why you should join us?
- Competitive salary and benefits in line with the industry standards
- High growth opportunities with growth of the organization
- Opportunity to work and evolve with some of the best brains in the field
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.