Manager - HR at Kreditbee
Views:1408 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
KreditBee - Business Analyst (2-5 yrs)
KreditBee is an Instant Personal Loan Platform for Young Professionals, where they can avail Loan upto - 1 Lakh as per their requirement. The process is 100% Online, and the amount is disbursed directly into the Bank Account of the users. With a strong focus on online tech-based and data-centric KYC, KreditBee envisions to solve the financial inclusion gap in the varied demographic segments of the country. KreditBee has crossed 2 Million App Installs within 6 months of inception.
KreditBee is a brand of Finnovation Tech Solutions Pvt Ltd, which is a Series-B funded company backed by Xiaomi Technologies, Shunwei Capital, Plum Ventures, YeahMobi, and Fenqile.
Website - www.kreditbee.in
App - kredt.be/app
What is the role?
- Product QA Lead for KreditBee lending platform
- Employment type: Full time
- What is the basic qualification required?
- B.Tech/B.E with a technical background
- 2-5 years industry experience
What you need to do?
- Review and analyze product specifications
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life-cycle.
What are the basic skills you need to have?
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- What would earn you extra brownie points?
- Prior experience in a Fintech startup.
Why should you join us?
- Competitive salary and benefits in line with the industry standards.
- Opportunity to work and evolve with some of the best brains in the field.