Manager - HR at Kreditbee
Views:2324 Applications:293 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:103
KreditBee - Assistant Manager/Manager - Finance & Accounts (0-3 yrs)
Qualification & Experience:
- 0 to 2 years of relevant experience
- Qualification: Chartered Accountants (Preferable candidate: Articleship background with Big 4)
- Provide leadership for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives
- Establish and manage the budgeting/forecast process to ensure financial balance and monitor it on a monthly / quarterly / annual basis
- Consolidate global finance functions and enable the efficient management of funds for the organisation
- Provide regular updates on the financial position of the company by collecting, interpreting and reporting financial data.
Accounting operations, internal controls & reporting
- Spearhead the maintenance of books of accounts for all the Companies.
- Take complete ownership of all aspects of the finance & accounting functions of the organization
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems (internal financial controls, analytical tools, information systems and models or projections of cost behaviour) and policies to ensure effective and efficient management of resources.
- Provide the management accounts, MIS, key metrics analysis, financial insights and recommendations to the management on a timely basis.
- Prepare financial statements such as balance sheet, ROI, profit and loss, cash flow statements etc.
- Liaise with the external stakeholders such as auditors, bankers, creditors etc. and ensure timely closure of audits, banking matters etc.
Taxation & compliance
- Comply with legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipate future legislation, enforce adherence to requirements, file financial reports and advise management on needed actions
- Ensure compliance with applicable statutory/regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting (VAT, Service Tax, PT, TDS etc.)
- Maintain robust transfer pricing documentation; ensure tax efficient structures in place for all the inter-group transactions in compliance with DTAAs, transfer pricing rules.
- Ability to create and analyse financial reports, statements and budget documents
- Strong knowledge of GAAP, accounting standards & policies.
- Experience in the corporate taxation, cross border transfer pricing regulations, knowledge of DTAAs, withholding taxes required.
- Proficient in managing a team, including regular progress reviews and plans for improvement of the team
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Robust Experience in efficient managing the statutory compliances such as labour laws - PF/PT/ESI, service tax etc.
- Good working knowledge of Tally.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency
- Strong business application skills (e.g. Microsoft Excel, accounting software and databases)
- Good business acumen, abreast with latest trends in the industry & regulatory environments
- Prior experience working in start-up in IT/ITES, internet/e-commerce etc. is highly preferred
- Recognizing and responsive to the needs of all stakeholders