Senior Manager - HR at StockEdge
Views:50 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Kredent Infoedge - Tech Lead/Product Lead - Stockedge (5-10 yrs)
About the Role:
We, at StockEdge, build various fintech products that help investors and traders to make better decisions. We are currently in the process of building and creating new products that can be rolled out to thousands of our existing trusted customers. We are searching for an experienced Technical Lead to head the engineering team for one of our products. As the Technical Lead, you will oversee the products's lifecycle, architect the solutions, lead the technical team, monitor the progress, identify risks, and develop work schedules. You should be able to work with your team and inspire them to reach their goals.
1. Understanding product goals and taking regular feedback from management and business teams
2. Architecting the solution considering frontend, backend and data flows
3. Managing team, Delegating tasks, and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals
4. Participating as a senior engineer, if and where required.
5. Help in debugging, problem-solving and performing troubleshooting
6. Own the complete Lifecycle of the project by managing the solutioning, engineering, testing, release, and maintenance.
7. Review and perform code walkthrough and quality reviews
8. Motivating team and creating a space where they can ask questions and reach solutions together
9. Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments
1. Proven experience in Full Stack Development
2. Must have worked on React Native, NodeJs, GraphQL, Typescript
3. Experience with databases - RDBMS and No-SQL. Postgresql and MongoDB preferred.
4. Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
5. Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
6. Good to have experience on AWS Cloud, Redis Caching, and Scaling techniques
7. Experience in working with CI/CD tools for single click distribution and deployment
8. Knowledge of AI / Machine Learning Models for implementation in product