Senior Manager - HR at StockEdge
Views:1644 Applications:204 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Kredent Infoedge - Head - Human Resource - Elearnmarkets & StockEdge (10-20 yrs)
Kredent InfoEdge is one of the most prominent names in the fintech and edutech market ecosystem. We want to be the major catalyst for financial inclusion in India by focusing on learning and analytics using technology. We have inter-connected verticals (product offerings) -
Elearnmarkets, India's premier online financial education provider which offers 200+e-learning courses in all categories of the financial market (in 7 different regional languages) and has 1 million-plus registered learners.
For more insights please visit - elearnmarkets.com
StockEdge is the fastest-growing stock market analytics app in India with over 2.5 Million plus users and a rating of 4.3/5 on the PlayStore. It empowers investors to do self-research with its simple user interface and powerful functionalities.
Our mission is to simplify finance and empower investors across India to have best-in-class analytics.
For more insights please visit - stockedge.com
We are looking for an experienced Human Resources Head to ensure that all human resources (HR) operations are carried on smoothly and effectively. You will be responsible for developing HR strategies and providing sound advice to senior management on all related subjects.
Job Description :
- Contributing to long-term goals around business and people development, including succession planning.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital.
- New hiring strategy as per company requirement
- Developing and implementing HR initiatives in line with organizational objectives.
- Compliance of Internal process /procedures and avoidance of concurrence audit remarks.
- Compliance of Shops & Establishment and Labour Laws requirement
- Set up and organize HR & Administration Function with all its sub-functions, as per needs of the business.
Skills Required :
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Budget management experience.
- Strong people skills.
- Knowledge of labor laws and regulations.