Kreate Global - Chief Financial Officer (15-20 yrs)
Job Title : Chief financial Officer
Job Grade : AVP
Department : Finance & Accounts
Reports To : CEO
Location : New Delhi
Key Purpose of the Job :
Responsible for managing all financial accounting and processes to ensure financial discipline, effectiveness of accounts operations, matters pertaining to taxation and audit as well as organization compliance with legal and statutory provisions for the overall business.
Primary Job Responsibilities :
Planning and Budgeting :
- Participate in the Business Planning exercise along with Leadership team and act as a lead for finance module
- Review Project Profitability report and provide feedback and recommendation to the Leadership team
- Develop and coordinate for the implementation of budgeting and forecasting exercise
- Oversee budgetary control, close monitoring of expenditure and conduct variance analys
Raising of Fund & Manage Liquidity :
- Plan for resource and fund Raising & mobilization, term loans and working capital management
- Coordination with Banks and Financial Institutions for fund raising Treasury (Investment + Forex + Funding) at national and international level.
- Debt Financing- Plan for fund raising, domestically as well as internationally to meet financial resource needs of businesses with proven ability to structure diverse funding models and instruments
- Equity Financing : Develop and implement various big ticket equitytransactions ($ 1500 Mln) with strategic investors - PE/QIP and AIM Listing - entailing origination, due-diligence, execution, equity and credit valuations, transaction structuring while providing an optimal blend of business, strategy and execution orientation.
- Deal with Credit Ratings agencies for obtaining best credit rating for the company and their renewals, enhancements, reviews etc.
- Manage cost of capital and interest rates coverage's for the organization.
- Ensure cost effective fund mobilization
- Constantly evaluate current liquidity measures and take appropriate measures
Corporate Strategy and Strategic Planning :
- Monitor External environment to keep abreast of the financial situation of the markets and the competitors
- Recommend the strategic financial direction for the organizations growth to the senior leadership team
- Strategize options for deployment of funds as per budgets and business targets obtained from the Functional headsin consultation with
Treasury Management :
- Supervise and direct Treasury team on any issues and handle their queries
Managing Business Relationships :
- Review and monitor Income tax related matters like filing of ITRs of the company, assessment of income, appeals, approval/payment of tax liability. Review E-Filing of TDS statements
- Ensure compliance with the corporate laws and related regulations.
Taxation and Accounting :
- Taxation - Review and ensure tax efficient structuring over jurisdictions, International Tax Laws, Transfer Pricing aspects, all tax returns, tax exemption benefits derivations including numerous representation to AO's - Inspectors, ACITs, DCITs, CIT (A), ITA Tribunal, CSTAT and supporting Lawyers etc.
- Ensure regular accounting per IND AS and Secretarial work, AR, AP, auditing, Finance, statutory compliances & taxation (Direct & In Direct).
- Implement best Practices in varied fields of Accounting and support function for installation of necessary software's.
MIS and Reporting :
- Review consolidated monthly corporate MIS, financial interpretation & analysis of financial reports, monitor actual income & expenses and provide regular reports to CEO & MD detailing the comparative analysis and causes for the variance
People Management :
- Monitor resource planning and mobilization to ensure effective utilization of resources
- Undertake Performance appraisals of direct reportees and strengthen their performance through constructive feedback
Additional Job Responsibilities :
- Performing any other activity as suggested by the Management or as required by the business.
Job Specifications :
Qualification and Experience :
Minimum Qualifications : CA / ICWA with Graduation in Commerce (B.Com)
Preferred/Additional Qualifications : MBA in Finance
Minimum Experience : 15+ years
Age : 40- 45 years
Relevant/Additional Experience : Minimum 5 years at Leadership Role / Head of Finance (Pan India) function for a similar industry