Head - HR & Administration at PTPL
Views:1559 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
KRChoksey - Wealth Manager (6-12 yrs)
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Acquisition of HNI clients by tracking Affluent & Super Affluent Client segment in the market for new client acquisition.
- Managing client relationship and generate AUM from preferred clients.
- Advising Affluent clients on their Investments and managing their overall financial portfolio and deepening the wallet from existing clients.
- To research, investigate and update them on available investment opportunities/financial market trend to determine whether they fit into clients-portfolios.
- To coordinate with product and research team for taking investment decision for the clients as per their financial requirement.
- To conduct and assist in organizing seminars, workshops and other business development activities.