Head - HR & Administration at PTPL
Views:1644 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
KRChoksey - Wealth Manager (6-12 yrs)
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Acquisition of HNI clients by tracking Affluent & Super Affluent Client segment in the market for new client acquisition.
- Managing client relationship and generate AUM from preferred clients.
- Advising Affluent clients on their Investments and managing their overall financial portfolio and deepening the wallet from existing clients.
- To research, investigate and update them on available investment opportunities/financial market trend to determine whether they fit into clients-portfolios.
- To coordinate with product and research team for taking investment decision for the clients as per their financial requirement.
- To conduct and assist in organizing seminars, workshops and other business development activities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.