Head - HR & Administration at PTPL
Views:58741 Applications:1068 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:270
KRChoksey - Equity Research Analyst/Lead Analyst - Banking/IT Domain (5-10 yrs)
KRChoksey - Equity Research Analyst/Lead Analyst - Indian Banking/IT
We are a growing Securities firm based in Andheri West that has a unique structure and management style which fosters entrepreneurial environment with continued mentorship and flexible work schedule to manage work life balance.
Research has been our core strength, providing clients fundamental as well as technical research through our specialized and dedicated research team. We have been successfully enabling clients to make efficient investment decisions though valuations on over 120 stocks.
We believe in staying true to our values and beliefs in safeguarding customers- wealth and interests.
Position: We are looking for a research professional (Lead Analyst) with minimum 5 years of relevant experience experience with expertise in Indian Banking or IT sectors .
The ideal candidate would have :
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Lead Analyst covering Indian Banking/IT sector.(Mandatory)
- Strong connects with the managements of the coverage companies.
- Strong connects with the Buyside for Idea Pitching preferably at the decision maker levels.
- Excellent report writing and financial Modelling skills. (Mandatory)
- Preferably a CFA or a Masters in FInance from a reputed B School.
- Carrying out Thorough & in-depth research, develop research ideas and communicate the same to clients.
- Analyzing and synthesizing research findings to develop valuable insights and strategic recommendations for the clients.
- Coming up with Quality and timely Initiating coverages, result updates, company/sector updates, management meeting notes and further updates.
- Interacting with clients, analysts, fund managers, etc.
- Handling & managing con-calls, road shows, etc.
- Building and updating all financial models for historical, annual and interim financial and operating data of all companies under coverage.
- Building relationships with corporate for coverage.
- Ensuring compliance of all SEBI requirements.
- Supplement sales team in meeting revenue targets with multi - bagger ideas and / or exceptional service resulting in additional revenue specifically for service.
- Designing and creating error free, client ready presentations in a timely manner.
- Regularly interacting with the sales team members of the company to recommend stock ideas to clients.
- Due to high number of applications, we may not be able to respond to each of the candidates. In case your profile matches the required skill set, we shall get in touch with you.