Head - HR & Administration at PTPL
Views:17209 Applications:1181 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
KRChoksey - AVP/VP - Business Development & Sales (13-17 yrs)
General Information :
Job Title : AVP/VP Business Development & Sales
Job Grade :
Department : Network Partner
Location : Andheri West (Mumbai)
Reports to (Job Title): MD
Job Purpose :
- The role has been conceived to drive the revenue growth and development strategies in the retail business segment.
Major Accountabilities :
1) P/L Revenue Generation:
- Business Management of branches and NP vertical with regards to revenue v/s cost
- Align cost to revenue
- Revenue generation from branches
2) NP Acquisition:
- Develop initiatives to acquire new customers with the help of relationship managers and dealers
- Network partner addition
- Customer Addition under NP
3) NP Retention :
- Making necessary arrangements to conduct road shows in line with advisory business
- Cost arrangements with exchanges and NP's
- Approval from Regulators
4) Relationship Management:
- Managing relationship with product providers (SEs), regulators and trade associations
- Relationship management with NP & their customers
- Training and development in Presentation skills, communication skills, team building, target and goal accomplishment and its management, strategies for implementations of key initiatives, team play etc.
- Educational Qualification: MBA from a leading institution
- Minimum 12 years of experience with at least 5+ years- experience leading / supervising teams ideally in multiple office locations.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work effectively as part of a team or on individually-assigned tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where superior time-management and prioritization skills are essential.
- Strategic thinker, Self-motivated, disciplined, assertive and able to work independently in a fast paced, competitive environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively communicate internally and externally
- Must possess the highest level of integrity, and critical thinking skills
- Must be a team player and be able to work cohesively with management, colleagues and staff
- Able to occasionally travel (local and domestic) to client meetings and events
- Ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Excellent presentation skills including proposals