Assistant Manager at KRBL Limited
Views:1797 Applications:284 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
KRBL - Senior Manager - Legal - LLB/LLM (12-15 yrs)
Senior Manager - Legal
Job Description :
- The incumbent will be responsible to address all issues concerning brand infringement, regulatory compliances, commercial / civil disputes.
- He should also possess a comprehensive understanding of contracts laws (vendors and civil) and should be able to set up risk management policies for the company.
- The incumbent is expected to be the conscious keeper for the company from a legal and compliance perspective. As the de facto in-house counsel, the incumbent would also be a forerunner in providing advice on the companys internal activities concerning patents, trademarks and any potential liabilities.
- Academic Law Post Graduate or Graduate
Key Responsibilities :
- Review and evaluate the organizations policies, procedures, products and programs to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Make recommendations for change where applicable
- Critically analyse the impact of any new regulatory/policy changes on the company and its competitors and provide legal advice and counsel to the Management
- Provide regular and timely feedback to the Management; be proactive in the identification and resolution of issues that may have an impact on the firm's finances / reputation
- Handle all drafting and filing representations with the Statutory and regulatory authorities and work with the stakeholders to ensure accuracy of filing
- Evaluate inspection requests and summons and advice Management on the appropriate course of action
- Liaise with Risk Management and Internal Audit on risk related issues, legislation, rules, and regulations
- Manage Legal Vetting, Drafting and negotiating all kinds of legal contracts, including and not limited to Partner/Supplier Agreements, Joint venture contracts, Property Contracts, and License agreements
- Develop creative approaches to managing legal risks and resolving disputes
- Assist in the establishment and maintenance of processes and controls so that the day to day business activities are compliant with applicable laws and that any breaches of such laws rules regulations and internal policies are detected
- Prepare compliance framework to follow various Indian Commercial, Cyber, Corporate, Industrial, Mercantile, and Foreign Exchange laws applicable to all functions located in multiple states
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments or other matters affecting the business activities systems and controls and communicate changes to policies procedures and regulatory requirements and oversee implementation thereof
- Monitor non-compliance and escalate issues where non-compliance is not addressed
Specific Requirements Law Colleges :
1.National Law School / Institute / University
2.National Law University
3.Faculty of Law
4.School of Law Christ University
5.Indian Law Institute / Society
Must Haves :
- 12 plus years of overall work experience with at least 3 years as a legal and compliance leader with the experience and expertise in guiding business through complex legal, compliance and regulatory issues and challenges
- Substantial knowledge and understanding of the laws, regulations and norms governing the Food & Beverage / FMCG industry in India including Intellectual Property related aspects
- Should have provided end-to-end documentation support and managed challenging legal and regulatory disputes
- Ability to interpret complex regulatory issues, design strategies and action plan to protect the companys interest
- Significant experience and skill at negotiating, drafting and counseling on a broad range of complex commercial and transactional agreements.
- Ability to provide strategic support to the leadership team on policy matters and lead proactive advocacy
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.