Recruitment at KPMG Global Services
Views:1337 Applications:361 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
KPMG - Team Leader - Research (4-6 yrs)
- Very strong data interpretation and analytical skills. Understanding of/proficiency with visualization platforms such as PowerBI will be an added advantage.
- Excellent business communication (structuring, writing, speaking and articulation) and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in business research, especially adhoc/bespoke projects that require scoping.
- Strong project/program management, analytical skills and crunching numbers
- Good knowledge of Excel and related functionality. Macro/VB skills will be an added advantage.
- Should be able to show a quick learning curve
- Willingness to put in additional hours as per the business requirements.
- Manage project teams comprising 1 to 15 team members from different capabilities.
Experience and Qualifications :
- 4+ years of relevant experience in a similar role, particularly in a professional services firm / third-party KPO / specialized research houses, or research divisions of investment banks; with and MBA qualification from a Tier I/II college.
- Experience of working within a dynamic offshore environment with global teams across different time zones.
Job description :
- Your key role will be to support KPMG and GCM Leadership through performance analysis, reporting and supporting sales enablement initiatives pertaining to Global Accounts portfolio along with sub-portfolios (Global Platinum Accounts, Focus 12 etc. ).
- You will be required to create analysis based on internal datasets including (Performance, Pipeline, Planning, engagements and wins/setbacks) to analyze performance and suggest ways to improve sales growth.
- Engage with stakeholders (proactive and adhoc basis) from different GCM universe to support hem in strategic initiatives and seeking information/analysis that could be used in PLID deliverables and connects.
- The analysis needs to be augmented with information sourced through secondary research, collaboration other teams including Capability Hubs (Alliances, Knowledge Management, Sector Clusters), Global Sector Executives/Chair and Global Finance Team.
- Provide support to the Sector Clusters for 9 sectors comprising (but not limited to) industrializing deliverables, providing insights, conceptualizing Power BI Dashboards.
- Brainstorm with the leadership to drive growth discussion for the Platinum and Focus 12 portfolios
- You should be able to showcase a greater degree of flexibility, steer well through complexity/ambiguity and cater to everchanging requirements from the Leadership.
- Lead some of the most demanding and marquee reports for the KPMG Leadership, Board, Steering Committee and drive conversations with the Leadership on improving performance