KPMG - Solution Architect (12-15 yrs)
KPMG- Solution Architect
- Have a strong background in end to end information management and application development
- Proven experience in engineering and software architecture design, with deep understanding of end-to-end application design
- Implementation experience of large-scale application development and Roll out project
- Should have in-depth understanding of various architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, and should have implementation experience on the same
- In-depth understanding of coding languages, various OLTP, OLAP and NO-SQL databases.
- Should have good understanding of Microservice architecture, API Management and Cloud native solutions
- Should have hands on experience in implementing Real-time processing system
- Understanding of best practices regarding system security measures
- Possess in-depth knowledge of Data Management, Data Modelling, Ingestion and analytics on big data platform
- Hands-on experience in open-source technologies such as Spark, Airflow, ELK, Hadoop, griffin, NiFi, Java Spring boot, Core Java etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Have exposure to data analytics skills and knowledge of advanced data analytical tools will be an advantage.
- B. Tech /B.E. / MCA /M. Tech from a reputed institute
- At least 12+ years of relevant experience
- Certification on Architecture methodologies such as TOGAF is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Should have architected at least 2 large projects end-to-end, using multiple technologies