Talent Acquisition Specialist at KPMG
Views:3365 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
KPMG - Senior Executive/Assistant Manager - Instructional Designing (4-9 yrs)
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Certification in ADDIE (instructional design methodology)
- Experience in design participant workbook, facilitator guide and job aids and training manuals
- Understanding and experience in Adult learning principles
- Hands on experience designing in elearnings/virtual workshops and using content design/structuring methodologies
- Experience in designing behavioral skills preferred.
- We are looking for an individual with ideally between 4 - 9 years of experience, focused largely on the training delivery and coordination.
- Strong executive presence, excellent communication and relationship development skills,
- Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding, deadline-driven environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Self-motivated and ability to work autonomously.
- Good written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Keen sense of responsibility, solid professional standards, excellent track record of dependability.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
- Post-Graduation / MBA from reputed institute.
- Strong business development and programme management experience in the professional services and solutions arena.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.