Talent Acquisition Specialist at KPMG
Views:3078 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
KPMG - Senior Executive/Assistant Manager - Instructional Designing (4-9 yrs)
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Certification in ADDIE (instructional design methodology)
- Experience in design participant workbook, facilitator guide and job aids and training manuals
- Understanding and experience in Adult learning principles
- Hands on experience designing in elearnings/virtual workshops and using content design/structuring methodologies
- Experience in designing behavioral skills preferred.
- We are looking for an individual with ideally between 4 - 9 years of experience, focused largely on the training delivery and coordination.
- Strong executive presence, excellent communication and relationship development skills,
- Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding, deadline-driven environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Self-motivated and ability to work autonomously.
- Good written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Keen sense of responsibility, solid professional standards, excellent track record of dependability.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
- Post-Graduation / MBA from reputed institute.
- Strong business development and programme management experience in the professional services and solutions arena.