Corporate Finance at KPMG India
Views:2717 Applications:880 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:829
KPMG - Senior Associate/Associate Vice President - Infrastructure Corporate Finance (3-6 yrs)
KPMG - Senior Associate/Associate Vice President - Infrastructure Corporate Finance
Job Title: Senior Associate / Associate Vice President - Corporate Finance
Compensation: Fixed Salary range upto INR 35 lakhs and variable bonus upto 100%
Experience: 3 to 6 years
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
The Infrastructure Corporate Finance is looking to hire a Senior Associate / AVP. The practice provides end-to-end services to private equity, sponsors, investors in the areas of sell-side and buy-side M&A, fund raising, asset-sale, etc.
Some of the key work areas would include :
- Keep track of sector- and industry-developments and maintain database of key transactions and sector multiples and profiles
- Develop and maintain sector and industry-specific presentations and pitchbooks for client meetings
- Work on day to day execution of transactions including developing high-quality collaterals including Information Memorandum, financial model, presentations, term sheets etc.
- To support the engagement manager(s) in delivering engagements in the specific sector
- To take onus of identified modules, tasks in the engagement and take responsibility to close them out with minimum supervision
- Understand KPMG's offering in detail and ensure that the same is clearly communicated to client's during relevant interactions
- To work effectively during ensure high quality pitches are delivered within an effective turnaround time
- To support the entire transaction cycle including term sheet negotiation, deal structuring, client relationships etc.
- Coordinating and managing due diligence process in a transaction
- Evaluate economic and legal risks to the Firm arising out of engagements, and adhere to suitable risk management practices
- Keep abreast of new developments in the profession, the business, the industry and the regulatory environment
- Build a strong network with peers and professionals in the field
- Full compliance to firm's policies on risk management and independence
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED - MBA (Finance) from a reputed institute and/or a CA
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Strong and well-rounded business and macroeconomic understanding
- Knowledge and experience in infrastructure sector especially areas such as power, transportation, renewable energy, metals would be an advantage
- Strong Financial Modelling skills (Financial modelling case study to be conducted)
- High level of strategic and creative thinking and an ability to come up with solutions
- Extremely high level of comfort with spreadsheets, MS word and Power point and major databases including VCC Edge, EMIS, Capital IQ, Bloomberg etc.
- Have strong soft skills like; interpersonal skills, team skills, communication skills - both verbal and written
- Have the ability to work under pressure - stringent deadlines and tough client conditions which may demand extended working hours
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.