KPMG - Risk Technology Audit Role (1-5 yrs)
- Involve in validation of Market and Credit risk Models and prepare Model validation report.
- Tune the validation per regulatory guidelines and landscape.
- Involve in risk assessment, scoping and planning of Internal audit for models. Involvement in Internal audit and resign.
- Analyze the underlying system architecture and associated controls(Application/IT).
- Analysis of business and technology processes. Assess the design and effectiveness of the controls by designing tests and execution to validate the implementation.
- Perform code inspection, write test cases and document test results.
- 2-4 years in Risk Technology audit role.
- MBA in systems or equivalent.
- Code review/ development experience( Java, C#, C++, Python)
- Proficient in SQL, VBA.
- Proficient in Risk functions(Market/Credit/Liquidity/Operational)
- Minimum 2 years in a Tech auditor role.
- Experience in development of Risk Models and validation.
- Working knowledge of System development/Programming, Databases and data analysis.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.