KPMG - Project Manager/Business Analyst (8-15 yrs)
Independently manage various project artifacts - plan, risks, issues, status reports Digital Transformation - Wholesale & Commercial Banking
- Requirement gathering from business users and reconciling, disseminating high-level information into detailed user stories.
- Lead the requirement workshops independently with customer
- Mapping Out As Is - To Be Processes. Assess the current processes and identify improvement areas
- Review designs and test plans
- Support end-to-end digital process - design, development, testing and deployment
- Drive design of customer / user journey with UX team
- Develop user-acceptance test strategies and plans to support business/customer sign-offs, ensuring the product is fit for purpose.
- Support business readiness to enable new releases.
- KPI and metrics monitoring and reporting.
- Identify areas of opportunity for digitization and automation
- Co-create solution leveraging design thinking and Agile
- Collaborate across functions and deliver continuous improvements
Experience: 6-10 years
- Hands on experience with Project planning, Governance, Planning BAU/Landing of Change to Business
- Experience of projects with respect to internet banking channels (desktop/mobile)
- Experience in business cards (onboarding and servicing)
- Experience with - Straight Through Process-
Other skills/capabilities :
- Ability to work in large and geographically dispersed team
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Capability to maintain good rapport with business stakeholders
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.