KPMG - Project Manager/Business Analyst (8-15 yrs)
Independently manage various project artifacts - plan, risks, issues, status reports Digital Transformation - Wholesale & Commercial Banking
- Requirement gathering from business users and reconciling, disseminating high-level information into detailed user stories.
- Lead the requirement workshops independently with customer
- Mapping Out As Is - To Be Processes. Assess the current processes and identify improvement areas
- Review designs and test plans
- Support end-to-end digital process - design, development, testing and deployment
- Drive design of customer / user journey with UX team
- Develop user-acceptance test strategies and plans to support business/customer sign-offs, ensuring the product is fit for purpose.
- Support business readiness to enable new releases.
- KPI and metrics monitoring and reporting.
- Identify areas of opportunity for digitization and automation
- Co-create solution leveraging design thinking and Agile
- Collaborate across functions and deliver continuous improvements
Experience: 6-10 years
- Hands on experience with Project planning, Governance, Planning BAU/Landing of Change to Business
- Experience of projects with respect to internet banking channels (desktop/mobile)
- Experience in business cards (onboarding and servicing)
- Experience with - Straight Through Process-
Other skills/capabilities :
- Ability to work in large and geographically dispersed team
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Capability to maintain good rapport with business stakeholders