KPMG - Manufacturing Excellence Role (4-7 yrs)
Job Description: Manager -
- Identifying client business issues, determining client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches.
- Analyzing and identifying disablers for achieving the desired supply chain operations for the client. Developing and validating the recommendations for the client in the context of the business goals.
- Ability to lead small to medium value engagements or components of large, complex engagements.
- Expertise in end-to-end supply chain process covering one or more of the following areas: sales and operations planning, demand planning, capacity planning, supply planning, inventory planning, procurement planning, network modelling and KPIs & supply chain performance management.
- Ability to identify cost optimization or revenue enhancement opportunities in one or more areas covering customer service delivery, inventory management, sourcing, shop-floor practices, operations & maintenance management, transportation, warehousing etc.
- Experience in using operation tools & techniques such value stream mapping, linear programming, forecasting etc. would be an added advantage.
- Participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities.
- Participate in client meetings for active collaboration and delivery of services. Be proactive and demonstrate assertiveness in communicating with client, exhibit excellent communication skills.
- Willing to travel and work on site 100% of the time with the clients, working in project teams at client locations.
- MBA + Engineering Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Industrial Engineering
- Minimum 3-6years of experience across Industry, IM, Automotive,and Consulting. If from industry, should have spent time in at least 2 varying functions of the organization, including the manufacturing shop floor
- Ideally should have already experienced success within an Consulting firm or an engineering / manufacturing plant related role - Supply Chain Management, Operational Excellence, Productivity Improvement, Lean & Six Sigma concepts, TQM, TPM, BPR, Business Transformation projects.
- Ability to work under pressure and remain composed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and presentation skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.