HR at KPMG Assurance and Consulting Services LLP
Views:3778 Applications:974 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:325
KPMG - Manager - M&A Consulting - Integration & Separation (5-8 yrs)
- M&A Consulting practice is a part of Deal Advisory, advising clients identify, plan and unlock value through the deal lifecycle. Pre-Deal, we advise clients assess the market, simulate investment scenarios and understand the competitive landscape. Post Deal, we assist clients take control of the transaction, stabilize operations, identify and unlock value.
- Integration and Separation Advisory comprises a team of industry and transaction specialists, advising clients to take control, protect value and enhance value whilst integrating the acquisitions or identify entanglements, evaluate ability to stand alone and get ready to carve out during separations.
- Chartered Accountant (Final cleared within 3 attempts) and / or
- MBA (premier or leading Business Schools), and / or
- Recognized degree from leading international universities, with a post-graduate degree or professional certifications
- Minimum 5 years post CA qualification / post MBA / post PG experience
- Minimum 3 years' experience in advisory, consultancy or an industry based operational role, with specific industry focus
- Project Management experience is a must. Should have managed medium to large engagements with minimal supervision from Partner / Director.
- Good understanding of the M&A Lifecycle and process (pre-deal, diligence, valuation and post-deal)
- Prior Financial Due Diligence, M&A Tax, Management Consulting - cost optimization, operations consulting, forensics, finance transformation and similar experience preferred.
- Experience of key integration/separation activities such as Project Management Office support, synergy evaluation, communications planning, operating model development, finance and HR integration planning and execution, and supply chain planning
- Self-motivated and well-organized with a positive attitude towards challenges
- Enthusiasm to participate or lead in a team based across multiple geographies to meet challenging client deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and project and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills (English).
- Strong knowledge and experience using the basic Microsoft Office applications (including Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Willingness to travel for considerable periods of time
- To lead and / or participate in engagements to assist clients execute their set integration or separation objectives
- Work with and, when required, lead, a project team, occasionally alongside other countries globally
- To lead and / or anchor the Project Management Office and across multiple functions. Act as the key contact for client stakeholders throughout the project whilst overseeing the day-to-day management of the Project Management Office
- Understand the sources of value for synergy, and critically assess client's assumptions to support the pre-signing process
- Apply Integration or Separation methodology to the practical aspects of business operations and the client's market sector throughout the engagement process to support sound and practical recommendations
- Plan, develop and execute the integration work plans, identify improvement areas, identify/escalate / resolve integration issues
- Lead the effort to create quality end deliverables, such as tracking tools, client project templates and reports, providing the client with high quality recommendations and project plans
- Drive business development initiatives, including proposals and supporting creation of thought leadership documents
- Support the project team with process understanding, financial and operational analysis and monitoring activities to closure, including follow ups with client and targets.