Talent Acquisition Specialist at KPMG
Views:3868 Applications:496 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
KPMG - Manager - Learning & Development (8-12 yrs)
Location : Gurgaon
Job Type : Full Time
Qualifications : MBA (Full Time/Part Time)
Job Description :
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Identifying training and development needs within an organization through job analysis.
- The individual will be responsible for content management and development (as per the global framework), designing training and development programs based on the needs of the organization and the individual;
- Working in a team to produce programs that are satisfactory to all relevant parties in an organization, such as line managers, accountants and senior managers within the respective business line.
- Considering the costs of planned programs and keeping within budgets as assessing the return on investment of any training or development program is becoming increasingly important
- Developing effective induction program
- Producing training materials for in-house courses
- Managing the delivery of training and development program
- Ensuring that statutory training requirements are met.
- Evaluating training and development program
- Amending and revising program as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment
- Helping line managers and trainers solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups
- Keeping up to date with developments in training by reading relevant journals, attending relevant courses.
- Management of LMS (Learning management system) and tracking training hours.
- Managing training logistics, MIS and reporting.
Qualifications and Skills :
- We are looking for an individual with ideally between 8-12 years of experience, focused largely on the training delivery and coordination.
- Strong executive presence, excellent communication and relationship development skills,
- Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding, deadline-driven environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Self-motivated and ability to work autonomously.
- Good written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Keen sense of responsibility, solid professional standards, excellent track record of dependability.