KPMG - Manager - Lean Six Sigma (7-9 yrs)
Required Candidate profile
- Full - time MBA from a recognized institute.
- 7 - 9 years of work experience and currently working in a function driving Business Transformations / Business excellence and Six Sigma Transformations
- Ability to Lead & Manage a Team
- Exceptional analytical skills with great attention to detail
Job Description -
- Lead key transformation projects using Six Sigma, LEAN, innovation, strategic planning tools and methodologies to drive business process excellence and deliver business results.
- Support the delivery and completion of High Impact Programs. Work closely with the business user to drive adoption, outlining the business value and overall financial benefit of standard technology and processes.
- Identify long-term opportunities, as well as, opportunities for immediate quick impacts.
- Work closely with a Senior Leadership team to drive solutions from a business capability, operations, and process standpoint.
- Implement process improvement disciplines to increase quality and improve delivery and create sustainable measurement and daily management systems to ensure continued success.
- Identify and streamline processes; quantify and measure the impact of process improvement efforts and decrease costs.
- Coach, mentor and train the team in the philosophy, methods, and tools of process improvement to increase the organizational capability to respond to problems.
- Guide process owners to establish monitoring programs
- Develop, implement and maintain a process to aggregate risk events and issues across business functions, identifying and analyzing themes, trends and control gaps
- Build process improvement mindset across the Business functions by delivering integrated training programs (rationalizing mix of Lean Six Sigma Green and Yellow Belt, change management, design thinking, performance measurement and other skills)
- Act as a coach to promote mindset change, providing training, coaching, facilitation, and expertise on processes and tools
- It's imperative that candidate should be Black Belt in Six Sigma
- Given the demand and focus around value addition and Automation, the candidate must have exposure to RPA tools, BPM, PMM, AI and creating an E2E transformation road map.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.