Recruitment at KPMG Global Services
Views:278 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
KPMG - Manager - IT Audit (6-10 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform IT Audit reviews in the areas of GITC, SOC-1, SOC -2 Audits and Application Control Review.
- Conducting Quality Review of the work perform by the team on control testing.
- Reviewing and developing client's custom control catalogs to ensure alignment of test procedures and control language to enhance efficiencies in remote execution of test procedures.
- Project management of engagements and responsible for client interaction and feedback system. Engagement planning, management, coordination within the team. Resource allocation and booking management.
- Review the work done by team on SOC1 testing (SSAE 18 or ISAE3402 standard) and SOC 2 Testing and documentation.
- Identify any IT internal control weaknesses in processes by performing Risk Assessment and document the findings. .
- Constantly develop strong working relationships with engagement managers and onshore team members. Project management of engagements and responsible for client interaction and feedback system. Assist AD in developing new methodologies and internal initiatives.
- Manage and provide oversight over assigned functional vertical and Team ensuring adherence to firms Global behaviors and values as well as compliance with KPMG Policies and Procedures
- Manage operational oversight over the team managing productivity, compliance, learning and development and quality, including reporting thereon.
- Time to be split between client delivery and other firm initiatives including practice management, stakeholder engagement, Learning and Development and Governance activities.
Essential skills required:
Education / professional qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree (BBM / BSc / BBA / MCA / BCom / BE) from an accredited college/university or CA/CISA/CIA- /MBA Finance. Prior Experience:
- Minimum 6-10 years of experience in IT Audit, SOX, SOC -1, SOC-2 Audits, Application Control Review
- Experience or exposure to Big4 accounting firms/consulting firms is advantageous
- Sector experience is desirable.
- Proficiency in IT - Operating Systems, Databases and Networking concepts
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Visio and collaboration tools
- Advanced knowledge of ERP applications (SAP, Oracle)
- Strong knowledge of Master data, configuration and transactional aspects in SAP processes.
Project and Team management exposure :
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Good experience in MS Visio, excel, PowerPoint and other reporting tools required. Experience in MS Access, IDeA, ACL is along with Knowledge of security measures and auditing practices within various operating systems, Applications and databases.
- Knowledge of IT control best practices within key IT infrastructure areas including network and Internet security, application development, IT project management, data centre operations and general IT operations.
- Knowledge of GITC and business application controls including logical access, Application change management, disaster recovery and application processing controls.
- Prior project management experience handling large client engagements from inception
- Knowledge of regulations impacting the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of customer non-public personal information. Excellent knowledge of the Internal Audit process and methodology
- Technical skills : Prior experience in performing IT Audit work with various business unit representatives and IT onshore team to review and test internal IT systems and processes.
- Behavioral / team skills : Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations. Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types and working hours. Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications. Passionate about Information Risk Management and Information Security. Drive Global Behaviors and Organizational values while leading by example.