Talent Acquisition Specialist at KPMG
Views:5401 Applications:1452 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
KPMG - Manager - HR Business Partner (8-12 yrs)
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We have 189,000 outstandingprofessionals working together to deliver value in 152 countries worldwide. KPMG in India, a professional services firm, is the Indian member firm of KPMG International Cooperative (- KPMG International.- ) was established in September 1993.
As members of a cohesive business unit they respond to a client service environment by leveraging the resources of a global network of firms, providing detailed knowledge of local laws, regulations, markets and competition. The combined support of the Human resource, Administration, Finance, Risk and Technology form the backbone of the Firm. The support function works parallel to the business aligning the Firm's People agenda with the business goals.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
Employee Lifecycle :
- Smooth Supporting the Onboarding process - Helping the new joiner familiarize themselves with the firm through the buddy process
- Enhancing the new joiner connect with the team through continuous engagement
- Driving the performance development process for the respective service line.
- Managing the exit management process
- Work closely with L&D team to drive training initiatives based on the needs
- Driving the Firm's Rewards and Recognition program
- Support team with the year end activities
- Working on monthly reports and ensuring timely circulation.
- Maintaining weekly, monthly exit, joining databases
Policy & Processes
- Ensure effective implementation of HR policies
- Facilitate employee transfers and confirmations as per process
- Meet required statutory compliances on an ongoing basis
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks assigned simultaneous programs under tight timelines.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and analytical skills
- Experience in working with leaders and ability to communicate effectively, through verbal and written communications.
- Ability to self-start, find solutions and deliver results within agreed timelines.
- Ability to handle fast-paced, high-pressured environment.
- Extreme attention to detail and ability to produce error free reports.
- Strong networking skills, organizational skills, coordination skills.
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- MBA with specialization in HR from a recognized university or institute
- 8 -12 years of relevant experience in areas of recruitment/HR generalist/business partner
SELECTION PROCESS :
- First round with Human Resources
- Followed by Technical Round (Business Interview)
- Final Round of Interview with HR Director/ Partner from the business
- Compensation is competitive with industry standards
- Details of the compensation breakup will be shared with short-listed candidates only
PEOPLE BENEFITS :
- A strong learning culture
- Quarterly rewards and recognition programme - Encore
- Comprehensive medical insurance coverage for staff and family
- Expansive general and accidental coverage for staff