Recruitment at KPMG Global Services
Views:1367 Applications:407 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
KPMG - Manager - Digital Marketing (8-10 yrs)
In this role, you:
- You will be responsible for feeding into and implementing and managing the UK member firm's overall digital marketing strategy across web, social & email
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Plan and execute all digital marketing activities including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, marketing automation and website management.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence including the end to end tracking of performance
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) and look for trends to improve.
- Work with UK based senior leadership teams to understand requirement and develop strategic plans and implement the same
- Be able to evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Identify trends and insights, and recommend improvements to optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Plan, schedule, manage and coordinate all execution - through external agencies or internal teams
- Understand how the data is passing between systems for campaigns to build efficiencies in the way we work and the percentage of work we can automate.
- Ability to review and manage content and maintain content on all collaboration platforms and repositories
- Manage a large team of digital marketing experts with varied experience
- Ensure access to updated marketing content and tools for team members
- Understand the KPMG brand guidelines and review and create material accordingly
- Since the role supports the UK member firm, work across time zones and be open to shifts
Additionally, on the Quality Assurance side, you will:
- Work closely across teams to ensure consistency and quality of work delivered
- Devise and develop quality procedures, standards and specifications, SOPs and process flows
- Review the deliverables and ensure high quality output and customized client solutions.
- Must have 8-10 years of high-quality experience in Digital Marketing & communications, integrated marketing or digital advertising
- Strong understanding of 360-degree communications (traditional, digital, campaign automation, social media, web, HTML, email marketing)
- Demonstrable experience in leading and managing SEO/SEM, Web publishing, marketing database, email deployment, social media marketing and display advertising campaigns
- Ability to build and implement digital marketing strategies, across all target groups and tactics. Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and delivering compelling digital experiences.
- In-depth understanding of digital communication, interactive media and social media platforms
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends). Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Experience in optimizing campaign journeys, channels and automation.
- Experience in managing digital communications in the B2B segment, Big 4 experience will be an added advantage
- Sharp executive presence and client management skills
- Ability to work under pressure - handle crunched timelines, turnaround swiftly and be adaptive to a dynamic environment
- Ability to prioritize and plan efficiently when dealing with multiple requests and stakeholder changes /feedback /suggestions
- Project-management and service delivery approach
- Experience in Global stakeholder management and cross-cultural experience will be an added advantage.