HR Recruiter at KPMG
Views:518 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
KPMG - Manager - Cyber Security Strategy & Governance (6-15 yrs)
Skill Set: Cyber Security Strategy and Governance
- Candidate should have exposure to design, development and maintenance of ISO 27001 security standard, Information security management system
- Candidate should have managed end-to-end Information security, cybersecurity for its organizations
- Experience in performing the risk assessment from Cyber Security, Business Continuity and Privacy perspective
- Cyber Incident Response
- Regulatory compliance assistance in Cyber for some of the sectors including Telecom, Banks, Insurance etc.
- Development and documentation of information security/cybersecurity policies and procedures
- Exposure to international standards like NIST, CIS 20, ISO27001, PCI-DSS, certifications like CISA and CISSP
- Aligned organization strategy to cyber strategy
- Developing cyber strategy, helping in the implementation
- Performing maturity assessment for cyber setup
- Cybersecurity analytics and dashboard,
- Company board reporting for cyber issues
Drive Innovation through Offerings:
- Drive profitable growth through the execution of the strategy and the strengthening of the cyber security practice
- Bring the cyber security practice to life to achieve sales and commercial opportunities in a collaborative ecosystem and follow through with support for cost-effective high quality execution.
Client Relationship Building and Management:
- Establish and sustain long-term profitable client relationships that drive value creation, delivery excellence and a positive client work environment.
- Leads the client lifecycle from initial contact through delivery.
- Manages client expectations and client satisfaction. Acts as an advisor and partner to the client.
- Works with the client to minimize delivery disruptions and effectively manages client urgencies.
Continuous Improvement Strategy:
- An ongoing effort to improve solutions, services, or processes. These efforts can seek "incremental" improvement over time or "breakthrough" improvement all at once.
- Design, develop and implement business strategies for clients to implement new and different approaches to business based on the innovation approach.
SELECTION PROCESS :
- Candidates should expect 2 - 3 rounds of personal or telephonic interviews to assess fitment and communication skills
The opportunity is now! If you are interested in being part of a dynamic team, serving clients and reaching your full potential - KPMG Advisory Services is for you!