Recruitment at KPMG Global Services
Views:1180 Applications:236 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:84
KPMG - Manager - Analytics (8-10 yrs)
- Help build a vibrant analytics practice for the deal advisory business
- Provide support to the BU head to chart out the analytics vision for the group and implement the key strategies
- Be the key member who can lead development of key analytics offerings, develop new business and drive increased adoption of analytics
- Provide oversight on engagements and drive multiple internal initiatives.
- Ability to lead and execute high complexity projects on end- to-end basis.
- Drive additional analysis where required on complex engagements
- Correlate broader industry trends with the findings from the data using secondary research, third party databases and business knowledge
- Lead complex storyboarding and overall problem-solving approach to develop recommendations.
- Present the insights through visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, etc.) to briefly communicate the overall story to key stakeholders
- Working collaboratively with onshore KPMG teams in the development of and delivery of recommendations
- Manage workflow, delivery and act as KGS point of contact for the onshore country teams.
- Recruit, train and assist in career growth and professional development of team members.
- Be the day-to-day/key client contacts on engagements
- Build a high performance culture - build a team of highly motivated and inspired team members delivering insightful work products, and adding value to DA practitioners through service innovation.
- Guide and mentor junior members to help them develop as well rounded professionals.
- Proactively identify and manage people and team issues by maintaining an excellent connect with team members across all levels
- Manage staff to provide real time feedback and guidance to engagement teams onshore to help ensure timely and efficient delivery
Enabling skills :
- Strong inter-personal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong people and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work with people across many cultures
- Strong leadership qualities
- Effective training skills
- Ability to lead complex projects
- Effective presentation skills-
- Strong proficiency in managing and generating insights from large volumes of data using Alteryx & presenting them through visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview)
- Knowledge of programming language such as R, Python and SAS is preferred
- Ability to conceptualize & create dashboards and reports for senior stakeholders & present the same
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products including: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills with the ability to explain technical concepts and analytics-driven findings to business people and to explain business processes, concepts, challenges, and issues to technical resources
- Strong organization skills with people management exposure
- Master's in Business Management (MBA)