HR - Talent Aquisition at KPMG
Views:4529 Applications:240 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
KPMG - Manager - AML/KYC - Forensic Investigation Department (8-12 yrs)
Jobs and Responsibilities -
1. To ensure all client relationships have undergone appropriate client identification screening (KYC) and information searches to comply with the defined standards for effective onboarding process across the region.
2. Being technically trained, you will be required to deliver updates of KYC procedures, understand the policy and implement the operations changes and procedures required to meet the policy requirements.
3. Ensure internal / external KYC requirements are adhered to in compliance to AML CDD policies and procedures where applicable.
4. Proactively speak to Front line (relationship managers) and advise for documentation and other information where required. If required also speak to front line staff and hand hold them through the KYC process.
Professional and personal requirements
1. 1+ years of experience in AML Compliance, KYC, and customer due diligence requirements at other global financial institutions
2. Strong writing skills, capability to document relevant information in a clear, structured and comprehensive way
3. Very good sense of risk awareness
4. Accuracy, diligence and the ability to deliver high quality results within tight deadlines
5. Sound technical AML, KYC, Sanctions and TM knowledge and skills, with demonstrated hands-on experience
6. Strong risk and control mindset
7. Familiarity with diverse banking products and services across business lines specifically corporate banking, wealth banking and correspondent banking
8. Understand AML concepts and be able to demonstrate understanding of latest trends, developments and regulations (e.g. AML requirements under HKMA, MAS, PMLA, FINRA, FATF standards, Wolfsberg principles, Bank Secrecy Act, US Patriot Act, etc.)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.