Recruiter at KPMG
Views:4196 Applications:349 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:231
KPMG - Manager - After Sales Service Business Processes - IIM/XLRI/FMS/MDI (8-9 yrs)
The individual should have very good working understanding of the key areas in After Sales and service industry - preferably in Consumer Durables and / or Industrial Products such as Pumps, Motors etc.
Technical experience should include
- Hands on experience of working in / managing after sales service business processes from an OEM perspective including - Sales of parts and service, channel management, spares management, warranty management, customer care
- Effective understanding of channel operations from the Dealer / Franchisee perspective - Service management, inventory management, people training and skills management, customer service
- Effective understanding of the channel economics and profitability levers in the after sales and service business
- Good understanding of the IT and Digital systems used today in the aftermarket industry - DMS, CRM, Warranty management systems, field service management
- Good understanding and practical experience of data analysis tools and application in various aftersales service requirements viz. warranty costs analytics, inventory analytics, service analytics, customer satisfaction index analytics.
At KPMG Management Consulting team, the individual will be required to:
- Deliver program / projects as per defined timelines
- Drive the solution thinking within the project team with minimal assistance from the Project Director
- Manage relevant client stakeholders in complex and intense consulting assignments
- Mine existing clients for additional business opportunities and drive aggressive sales efforts
- Manage the project economics by managing invoicing, collections and managing project expenses.
- Drive Knowledge Management ; mentor & develop young consultants
- Support proposals and other business development activities
- 6-8 yrs total work experience
- Experience in reputed industries in the after market / after sales service area
- Prior consulting experience with premier consulting organizations ( at least 2 years preferable)
- MBAs/ PGs from Tier 1/ premier Institutes only
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.