KPMG - Investment Promotion Role - Government & Public Sector Practice - EDA Team (8-15 yrs)
The EDA team is part of KPMG Government & Public Sector practice. As a part of EDA, we support domestic and international government clients on the engagement delivery across the sectors within Ministries / Departments and Provinces.
EDA team is seeking an experienced professional with exceptional interpersonal and technical skills that may include policy-based analysis, knowledge of trade and economics. The candidate should be able to drive and support the agenda of Economic Development Advisory practice of the firm both in India and globally.
- Should have 5+ years / 7+ years / 10+ years of work experience, preferably with the Domestic and International Government at State/Central level with exposure in any of the following: Industrial development, trade/economics, data analysis, Investment & Trade Promotion / Facilitation/Diversification, Input Output table analysis, Economic Impact assessments, Investment opportunity assessment, Policy analysis and benchmarking, sectoral and related incentives assessments
- Should be ready to work on short term international assignments especially in MESA, ASPAC & Africa Regions
- Should have worked on assignments with various Government / private sector / multi-lateral clients.
- Should be good at report writing, working on excel and PowerPoint presentations with excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of foreign languages (for ex: Arabic) would be beneficial
PhD/Master's in Business/Trade/Economics from a Tier-1 college. MBA (Marketing, International business, Foreign trade, Finance, and relevant studies) from prestigious Global and Indian institutions.
Selection Process: 2 rounds of technical interview followed by Partner and HR round