KPMG - Internal Auditor - CA (1-2 yrs)
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 156 countries and have 152,000 people working in member firms around the world.
KPMG in India, a professional services firm, is the Indian member firm of KPMG International and was established in September 1993. Our professionals leverage the global network of firms, providing detailed knowledge of local laws, regulations, markets and competition. KPMG in India provide services to over 4,500 international and national clients, in India. KPMG has offices across India in Delhi, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Bangalore, Kochi, Hyderabad and Kolkata. The Indian firm has access to more than 7,000 Indian and expatriate professionals, many of whom are internationally trained. We strive to provide rapid, performance-based, industry-focused and technology-enabled services, which reflect a shared knowledge of global and local industries and our experience of the Indian business environment.
Following are some of our key service offerings :
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Risk Assessment
- Model Business Process Development
- Sarbanes - Oxley 404 Assistance
- Compliance Assistance - Contracts and regulations
- Corporate Governance Advisory- Review and Assessment
- Revenue Assurance
- Control Self Assessment
- Continuous Auditing / Continuous Monitoring
- Apart from the above service offerings, we also assist client organizations around various aspects viz. Accounting Manuals, Capital Projects Audits, Project focused Control Assessment, setting up IA function, etc.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Executives conducts process consulting/ internal audit/ risk consulting and execution of other solutions of GRCS.
- Executives may lead a small team of analysts/trainees on engagements
- Consistently deliver quality client services and take charge of the project area assigned to him/her.
- Monitor progress, manage risk and verify key stakeholders who are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes of the same.
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Demonstrate ability to assimilate to new knowledge
- Possess good business acumen. Remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities and industry knowledge
- The job would require travel to client locations within India and abroad
- Have experience in process consulting/ internal audit/ risk consulting
- Possess strong domain knowledge, understanding of business processes and possible risks in operations of at least one industry sector
- Ability to perform and interpret process gap analysis
- Understanding of control rationalization, optimization, effectiveness and efficiency
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Possess strong data analytics skills and knowledge of advanced data analytical tools will be an advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (presentation skills)
- Ability to work well in teams
- Basic understanding of IT systems, Knowledge of MS office ( MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc)
- Have the ability to work under pressure - stringent deadlines and tough client conditions which may demand extended working hours
- Willingness to travel within India or abroad for continuous long periods of time
- Demonstrate integrity, values, principles, and work ethic
- Qualified CAs (Qualified in 3 attempts only ) with 1- 2 years of relevant experience in risk consulting/ operations or compliance function role in the industry (Understanding of internal audit, business processes, sector understanding).
- Certifications like Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) would be an added advantage