KPMG - Executive - Statutory Audit - Big4 - CA/ICAI/ACCA (0-1 yrs)
We are recruiting for an Executive in the Audit team. Working as an Executive in this team, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading and managing a team of up to 3-4 people comprising of fresh and experienced graduates.
- Monitoring work, managing and motivating the team to ensure deliverable meet necessary quality standards and agreed SLA's.
- Sharing knowledge, mentoring and coaching the team members.
- Identification of issues/missing information and managing & tracking the open issues until resolved.
- Maintaining the data confidentiality and adherence to the risk management policy by the team members.
- Helping seniors and AMs in performance review of the team.
- Review of the team's work and to provide timely feedback to team members to enable them to improve their performance.
- Building relationships with onshore team members sitting across different locations
- Auditing complex sections of the financial statements of companies as per country specific statutory requirements
Essential skills required :
Education / professional qualifications :
- Professional Chartered Accountancy qualification (e.g. ICAI or ACCA)
Prior Experience :
- 0-1 year experience in relevant field
Technical skills :
- Experience in external/internal audit & knowledge of UK/US GAAP, IFRS would be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Proficient book-keeping knowledge and experience
- Proficiency/Working knowledge of Adobe Professional would be an added advantage
Behavioral / team skills :
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments.
- Effective at inspiring and motivating team members in order to deliver high quality standards.
- Recognizing the developmental requirements of team members and set goals to achieve them.