KPMG - Executive - Statutory Audit - Big4 - CA/ICAI/ACCA (0-1 yrs)
We are recruiting for an Executive in the Audit team. Working as an Executive in this team, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading and managing a team of up to 3-4 people comprising of fresh and experienced graduates.
- Monitoring work, managing and motivating the team to ensure deliverable meet necessary quality standards and agreed SLA's.
- Sharing knowledge, mentoring and coaching the team members.
- Identification of issues/missing information and managing & tracking the open issues until resolved.
- Maintaining the data confidentiality and adherence to the risk management policy by the team members.
- Helping seniors and AMs in performance review of the team.
- Review of the team's work and to provide timely feedback to team members to enable them to improve their performance.
- Building relationships with onshore team members sitting across different locations
- Auditing complex sections of the financial statements of companies as per country specific statutory requirements
Essential skills required :
Education / professional qualifications :
- Professional Chartered Accountancy qualification (e.g. ICAI or ACCA)
Prior Experience :
- 0-1 year experience in relevant field
Technical skills :
- Experience in external/internal audit & knowledge of UK/US GAAP, IFRS would be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Proficient book-keeping knowledge and experience
- Proficiency/Working knowledge of Adobe Professional would be an added advantage
Behavioral / team skills :
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments.
- Effective at inspiring and motivating team members in order to deliver high quality standards.
- Recognizing the developmental requirements of team members and set goals to achieve them.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.