KPMG - Executive/Senior Executive - IRM/IT Audit/ITGC (1-5 yrs)
Roles and responsibilities :
- We are recruiting for a Senior in the IT Audit (IRM), team for UK clients. Working as a Senior in this team, your responsibilities will include:
- Review SOX 404 assessments in accordance with the PCAOB (Public Company Accounting Oversight Board) Auditing Standards - Using work of others
- Evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of technology controls (GITCs and ITACs) pertaining to Client's Internal Controls over Financial Reporting.
- Conduct Process understanding discussions with the Clients as part of assessing risks arising from their use of Technology and identify control gaps within their processes.
- Perform ISAE3402, SOC 1 and SOC 2 (System and Organization Controls) assessments in accordance with the attestation standards established by the AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants) and ICAEW.
- Identify potential opportunities to drive standardization and efficiency across engagements by the use of automation.
- Understanding of the current SSAE guidelines.
Essential skills required :
Education / professional qualifications;
- Certifications - CISA cleared/certified preferred
Prior Experience :
- The candidate must have a minimum of 1-5 years of experience in a similar role [Big 4 experience preferred]
- Working knowledge of frameworks including COSO, COBIT, ISO 27001, NIST CSF and NIST SP 800-53 is desirable
Project and Team management exposure
- Knowledge of security measures and auditing practices within various operating systems, databases and applications.
- Experience in assessing risks across a variety of business processes.
- Experience in identifying control gaps and communicating audit findings and control redesign recommendations to Sr. Management and Clients.
- Experience in evaluating SOC1 reports for User organizations.
- Knowledge of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery best practices.
- Knowledge of regulations impacting the privacy, integrity and availability of customer PII.
- Exposure of having led IT Audit engagements.
- Technical skills: Prior experience in evaluating the design and operating effectiveness of technology controls over varied IT platforms including ERP suites, Windows, Unix/Linux, iSeries, Oracle database, DB2 and SQL.
- Behavioral / team skills
- Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types and working hours
- Ability to effectively work through shifting priorities
- Team player who leads by example
- Has team leading experience and has been a performance manager in current or last role