KPMG - Executive/Senior/Assistant Manager - Audit - CA (1-4 yrs)
We are looking for competent, enthusiastic and dynamic candidates to join KRC Audit for Bangalore location.
Level: Executive/Senior/Assistant Manager
Openings : 20
Level Education / professional qualifications Prior Experience:
Executive - 200004Y8 Professional Chartered Accountancy qualification (e.g. ICAI or ACCA)
Qualified CA or ACCA Member 1 year of post qualification experience from a Non-Big 4 firm-Big-4 firm
Senior - 200004Y9 Professional Chartered Accountancy qualification (e.g. ICAI or ACCA)
Qualified CA or ACCA Member1-2 Years experience in Manufacturing/Consumer Markets & Retail or Government & Healthcare sector will be an added advantage
Assistant Manager - 200004YC Professional Chartered Accountancy qualification (e.g. ICAI or ACCA)
Qualified CA or ACCA Member3-4 Years experience in Manufacturing/Consumer Markets & Retail or Government & Healthcare sector will be an added advantage
The position are with the Audit team at KPMG Resource Centre Private Limited (KRCPL), which is KPMGs global delivery center and is an integral part of the firms strategy to enhance innovation, build scalability, and improve profitability, globally. We are setting up a new team to support audit work for LG Member Firm.
KRC Audit is a fast growing team that is servicing KPMGs European audit clients and few other countries. The majority of our work is for the UK audit practice, but we are also serving KPMG - Holland, Australia, Cayman Island, Channel Island and Bermuda. We are looking at ways of growing the number of countries we serve.
- Professional Chartered Accountancy qualification (e.g. ICAI or ACCA)
- 1-4 year experience with a Big 4 in a client facing environment working with corporate and/or international clients
- In depth knowledge of external Audit for corporate and/or international clients
- Experience in Manufacturing/Consumer Markets & Retail or Government & Healthcare sector will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Proficiency/Working knowledge of Adobe Professional would be an added advantage
Behavioral / team skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments
- Effective at inspiring and motivating team members in order to deliver high quality standards
- Recognizing the developmental requirements of team members and set goals to achieve them
- Being active member of audit engagement team and performing audit procedures and tests of the client that you are allocated.
- Contacting client and onshore team regularly to update on the progress of audit engagement.
- Sharing knowledge, mentoring and coaching the team members.
- Identification of issues/missing information and managing & tracking the open issues until resolved.
- Maintaining the data confidentiality and adherence to the risk management policy by the team members.
- Review of the teams work and to provide timely feedback to team members to enable them to improve their performance.
- Building relationships with onshore team members sitting across different locations
- Auditing complex sections of the financial statements of companies as per country specific statutory requirements
- Candidates should expect 3 rounds of interview to assess fitment and communication skills.