Recruiter at KPMG
Views:9175 Applications:948 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:136
KPMG - Digital Strategy & Transformation Role (5-8 yrs)
Digital consulting competency network is widely recognized as one of the leaders in this space by our clients as well as independent analysts. We bring the full spectrum digital consulting services to the fore, from Digital strategy, design, operating model, implementation to value realization. KPMG has deep industry specialization and specific digital offerings consumer markets, FMCG, manufacturing, eCommerce, financial services, energy, utilities, telecom, global capability centres, automotive and other sectors.
Our team is composed of diverse skills sets, such as business strategy & transformation professionals, digital functional transformation experts (e.g. sales, supply chain), Enterprise Architects, Tech sourcing, Data sciences, operating model professionals, specialists in Cloud, platforms, AI, RPA, IoT/ Industry 4.0, data scientists, experience transformation etc.
Our focus is to look at the business outcome of Digital, and stitch together the emerging technologies to deliver turnkey solutions for our clients. Our Applied Digital & Connected Enterprise philosophy has powered us to be one of the fastest growing Digital Consulting practices worldwide. KPMG Digital in India is already a sizeable practice, with the Digital solutions witnessing superlative growth.
Our key offerings are :
- Digital Strategy & Innovation
- Digital Operating Model
- Digital Functional Transformation (e.g. Digital Finance, Supply Chain in a Digital World)
- Enterprise Architecture
- IT Sourcing & Governance
- Digital Implementation (e.g. Cloud, platforms etc)
- Digital Value Office
We are looking for Consulting Talent to drive our growth in Digital Strategy & Transformation competency in India.
Role Type : Front end consulting, full time
Base Location : Bangalore / Mumbai / Delhi
Focus Geo : India domestic business primarily, onsite opp possible
Focus Industry: Consumer/ Manufacturing / Industrial / Energy & Resources/
Diversified Financial Services/ Insurance / Banking not relevant
Reporting to : Manager or Associate Director, Digital Strategy
Team: Leads a team of analysts or associate consultants
Growth Path to: Manager/Senior Consultant
Role & Responsibilities :
As the Consultant of Digital Consulting practice, you would have following key responsibilities :
1. Client Delivery Leadership role [~80% of KRA] :
- Experience in developing all aspects of Digital Transformation including market analysis, requirements gathering, strategy, business case, target operating model and high-level design, across a broad range of industries
- Responsible for developing solutions to meet clients- business objectives based on consumer insight and data. Spotting trends and technologies that play roles in consumer's lives, (familiarity with SEM/SEO strategies are beneficial)
- Participates in creating and implementing strategies that improve business processes
- Defines digital technology roadmaps in collaboration with business stakeholders, business partners team to support business growth
- Lead Ideation Workshops and targeted strategy-focused workshops.
- Explore underlying business and technical drivers opportunities, challenges and make recommendations and provide advisory services to clients, creating models for success leveraging
- Deep understanding of the impact of technological solutions and how digital strategy and solutions fit into an organization's holistic customer experience; ability to see the - bigger picture-, and execute accordingly
- Ability to work well independently and with teams including project stakeholders and project team members
- Strong problem identification skills and creativity to develop new, innovative solutions.
- Strong understanding of and ability to create financial models and business cases
- Manages the definition of requirements and creates high-level business and technical architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with new or existing systems/platforms
- Works in partnership with technical experts, architects, business analysts, and developers from internal teams or external partners to design and guide new solutions
- Manages and leads project enhancements and achieves outcomes in a deadline driven and continuously changing environment.
- Manage risks, issues and day-to-day operations by identifying, communicating, tracking and mitigating issues
- Strong collaboration skills
- Demonstrating strong business understanding and suggest solutions and workarounds for various business scenarios
- Ensuring quality and timely delivery of project
- Interacting with Head of Departments, implementation partner teams, consultants and other stakeholders
- Maintaining excellent stakeholder relationship
- Steep learning curve and adapting to new business situations quickly and work under a competitive environment
2. Market Facing role [~20% of KRA] :
- Developing and enhancing Digital propositions for clients (for specific accounts/ sector/ functions)
- Support practice Managers/ Associate Director / Directors with development and delivery of proposals
Experience Band : 5 to 10 Yrs
Education : Masters in Business Administration/ IT / Engineering/ Data Sciences / equivalent;
Certification in Digital technologies - AI, blockchain, analytics, IoT/ design thinking / PMP / TOGAF/ equivalent preferred
Experience Profile :
- You would have significant and progressive experience in consulting firm or in industry in developing or delivering large scale digital transformation, including areas such as (illustrative)
- Digital Strategy
- Digital Operating model
- Enterprise Architecture & IT strategy
- IT enabled business transformation
- Digital transformational programs
- High business impact AI, blockchain, IoT, Analytics, cloud or similar initiatives
- Innovation programs
These programs would have bought a clear business outcome (e.g. on revenue, cost, operating efficiency, customer experience etc). Further, you would have technology expertise in at least one of the Digital areas (e.g AI, Blockchain, Analytics, Cloud, IoT, industry 4.0, mobility, Emerging Tech etc).
- You would have also demonstrated ability to be client focused, responsive, flexible, positive and committed to delivering quality service and improvement in an environment of continuous change.
- Further, have strong presentation skills and impact, being competent in presenting ideas clearly and convincingly so as to influence others - demonstrating personal presence, with the ability to earn trust and respect quickly
- You would be able to demonstrate and disseminate (both internally and externally) deep knowledge awareness of current market trends and activities, both from a technology and business perspective
- You would be comfortable with ambiguity, fluid consulting situations and a highly pressured environment which characterise such transformations. Further, you would be able to travel at significant level.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.