Talent Acquisition - Senior Executive at KPMG
Views:201 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
KPMG - Data Visualization Developer - PBI/QV (4-7 yrs)
About the position
The Senior Associate will be part of the GDC Technology Solutions (GTS) team, working in a Techno-functional role in the Audit Data & Analytics domain that requires developing expertise in KPMG proprietary D&A (Data and analytics)) tools and audit methodology.
He/she will be a part of the team responsible for processing large datasets extracted from client ERP systems (SAP/Oracle/Microsoft Dynamics or others) to provide data insights to Audit teams and be involved in developing solutions using a variety of tools & technologies
Broadly, the key responsibilities are:
- Audit D&A Solution Delivery - Be a part of the team that is responsible for Designing, Developing, Executing and Innovating new Audit D&A solutions ensuring timely and high-quality deliverables
- Content & Industry Focus - Build strong domain expertise (Accounting & Auditing) and Industry knowledge to enable effective collaboration with different engagement teams and produce quality deliverables
Roles and responsibilities
The Senior Associate will be predominantly responsible for:
- Strong Data & Analytics background in developing interactive dashboards using data visualization platforms: Power BI, Qlikview / Qliksense
- Design and build production ready visualizations dashboards using diverse sets of structured and unstructured data from different/multiple sources.
- Good understanding of data modeling and dimension modeling.
- Transform, improve and integrate data, depending on the business requirements and able to generate insightful charts/graphs depicting the right story.
- Collaborate with US and India Leads for business requirements
- Comfortable in working with large, multi-dimensional data sets (Data manipulation and analysis)
- Being proactive and engaged in bringing new ideas and solutions to our clients
- 4-6 years of experience after the qualification
- Strong experience in Data Visualization - Power BI, Qlikview / Qliksense
- Excellent Analytical Skills and ability to work with large amount of data
- Critical & Innovative thinking: able to look at numbers, trends and data and come to new conclusions based on findings
- Attention to detail and good team player
- Quick learning ability and adaptability
- Willingness and capability to deliver within tight timelines
- Effective communication skills
- Flexible to work timings and willingness to work in different projects/technologies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.