Recruiter at KPMG
Views:7760 Applications:1120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:278
KPMG - Consultant/Senior Consultant - Digital Strategy (4-7 yrs)
- Must have worked in managing b2b / b2c digital portfolio.
- Must have been responsible to drive design of digital program in an organization across multiple channels or functions)
- Must have worked with third parties to create narrative around digital interventions
- Understands the KPIs for digital implementation success and has created business case for digital implementations
- Understands concepts such as customer experience, process digitization, digital maturity, social media, mobility, omni channel,, cloud models, data & analytics, impact of digital on IT architecture etc.
- Implemented certain digital strategy / transformation projects in his organization / clients
- Create methodologies and frameworks that define industry approach and conceptualize client specific solutions in the marketplace
- Ability to generate Revenue and Billing for the practice
- Multi-task managing multiple projects and proposals at the same time
- Manage and mentor team members on project
- Lead proposals and manage delivery of multiple proposals, point-of-views and capability notes for clients and prospects
- Manage client relationships in multiple sectors and drive Go-to-Market initiatives for the practice
- Ability to multi-task effectively between delivery engagements and internal firm expectations such as knowledge management, business development, thought leadership etc.
- Extensive travel in India
- Base Location: Mumbai / Delhi
Candidate Profile :
- Ability to blend Consulting skills with Domain skills
- Self-starter and having wide industry connects in India
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and presentation creation and delivery skills
- Ability to perform in relatively un-structured large firm environment.
- Demonstrated thought leadership in the form of whitepapers, frameworks, study reports etc.
- Complex project(s) experience with in one or more industry/focus areas noted above
- Must be comfortable facing CXO-level stakeholders in clients and their direct reports
- Must be able to chase revenue targets aggressively
- Creative and innovative thinker, in terms of client solutioning skills
- Collaborative and team player
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.