Assistant Manager at KPMG
Views:4889 Applications:993 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:124
KPMG - Consultant - Deal Advisory - Infrastructure Projects (3-6 yrs)
Working as a member of the team your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Participate as a team member on advisory engagements for public sector and private sector clients related to the strategy and development of infrastructure projects.
- Support development of organization policies, strategies and plans.
- Provide, in an integrated manner, urban planning and development solutions for Cities and transportation, by developing business plans, business case evaluations and Capital Investment Plan
- Planning exercises including intelligent city characteristics, benchmarking and strategies, transportation disruptions like autonomous and connected vehicles, electric vehicles and charging infrastructure planning
- Supporting KPMG onshore teams on business development initiatives, including preparation of proposals and expressions of interest
- Contributing to thought leadership and knowledge management to support practice development
- Actively building and managing the relationships and interface with Global KPMG Infrastructure teams and other deal advisory professionals
- Mentoring junior team members on engagements.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure asset lifecycle
- Specialized knowledge in any area of infrastructure, e.g. transportation, social infrastructure, power and utilities etc.
- Strong market research skills which requires understanding of underlying drivers of growth and factors influencing demand and supply, etc.
- Strong report and proposal writing skills; ability to effectively synthesize information, bring out the essence of a paragraph, and build a clear storyline
- Strong secondary research skills. Familiarity of handling large datasets extracted from open sources, public agencies, databases, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Project
- Knowledge of GIS would be an asset
- Data auditing for completeness and gaps; familiarity with data visualization and processing tools like Alteryx or Power BI will be an added advantage
- Creativity in pictorial representation of data, preparing decks for client presentations. - Experience of using Tableau will be an added advantage.