KPMG - Associate Director - IT (8-12 yrs)
- Create business value: Lead the business in using technology to enable innovation and advance the business agenda
- Navigate business change: Help the business implement and achieve the desired benefits of major change (e.g., M&A, new market entry, outsourcing)
- Optimize IT investments: Align the IT investment portfolio with business priorities and maximize return on investment
- Transform IT capabilities: Continually optimize the IT delivery model to meet evolving expectations for performance, quality and cost
- Deliver IT with confidence: Understand and proactively manage risks to protect the business and minimize the impact of disruptions
Enterprise architecture services, CIO Advisory Service. CIO advisory aims at building capabilities that are directly related to the CIO and managing/transforming the IT function.
Deliver business value by:
Aligning business and IT Strategy
IT organization development and transformation
Build IT Governance frameworks to align IT and business
IT architecture definition (enterprise, applications, data and infrastructure)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.