Corporate Finance at KPMG India
Views:1279 Applications:292 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:292
KPMG - Associate Director - Infrastructure Corporate Finance (8-12 yrs)
Compensation: Best in the industry and variable bonus upto 100%
The Infrastructure Corporate Finance is looking to hire an Associate Director. The practice provides end-to-end services to private equity, sponsors, investors in the areas of sell-side and buy-side M&A, fund raising, asset-sale, etc.
Some of the key work areas would include:
- Keep track of sector- and industry-developments and maintain database of key transactions and sector multiples and profiles
- Develop and maintain sector- and industry-specific presentations and pitchbooks for client meetings
- Build a strong network with peers and professionals in the field and lead business development initiatives
- To lead the entire transaction cycle including term sheet negotiation, deal structuring, client relationships etc.
- Work on day to day execution and management of transactions including developing high-quality collaterals including Information Memorandum, financial model, presentations, term sheets etc.
- Understand KPMG's offering in detail and ensure that the same is clearly communicated to client's during relevant interactions
- Coordinating and managing due diligence process in a transaction
- Evaluate economic and legal risks to the Firm arising out of engagements, and adhere to suitable risk management practices
- Keep abreast of new developments in the profession, the business, the industry and the regulatory environment
- Full compliance to firm's policies on risk management and independence
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED - MBA (Finance) from a reputed institute and/or a CA
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Strong and well-rounded business and macroeconomic understanding
- Knowledge and experience in infrastructure sector especially areas such as power, transportation, renewable energy, metals would be an advantage
- Strong Industry connects and BD skills
- Strong Financial Modelling skills
- High level of strategic and creative thinking and an ability to come up with solutions
- Extremely high level of comfort with spreadsheets, MS word and Power point and major databases including VCC Edge, EMIS, Capital IQ, Bloomberg etc.
- Have strong soft skills like; interpersonal skills, team skills, communication skills - both verbal and written
- Have the ability to work under pressure - stringent deadlines and tough client conditions which may demand extended working hours