HR at KPMG Assurance and Consulting Services LLP
Views:1828 Applications:321 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:218
KPMG - Associate - Corporate Finance (2-5 yrs)
KPMG- Associate - Corporate Finance- Chennai
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- As a team player, you will apply your talents to a wide variety of complex, demanding and high profile transactions related to fund raising, acquisitions, mergers, buy-outs, and joint ventures.
Your responsibilities will include :
We are looking for candidates from front end (client coordination-Indian clients) role
Location : Chennai
- Preparation of deal books and financial models
- Carrying out financial analysis and valuation
- Carrying out research related work on the transaction including data mining from sources such as Bloomberg and Capital IQ
- Establishing and managing client data rooms for finance, tax and legal due diligence processes
- Establishing credibility with clients as a representative of KPMG Corporate Finance Services.
- To provide support/assistance for proposals/business development
- Support the deal negotiation process with necessary analysis
- To contribute to the effective working of the team and development of team morale
- You will closely work with clients through the course of the transactions and it is our expectation that associates will make a positive commitment to maintaining contact and relationships with clients
THE INDIVIDUAL :
- Have 2-5 years of relevant post qualification experience in M&A/Deal Advisory or in a similar environment
- Have strong analytical skills and good verbal and written communication
- Have the ability to work under pressure - stringent deadlines and tough client conditions which may demand extended working hours
- Should have strong education pedigree
- Have a advance knowledge of MS Office specifically Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Be willing to travel within India
- Have strong soft skills like; inter personal skills, team skills, communication skills both verbal and written
QUALIFICATION : Be a qualified CA (ideally 1st attempt) and holding an MBA degree from a reputed institute.