Recruitment at KPMG Global Services
Views:6905 Applications:2005 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
KPMG - Associate Consultant - Strategy (1-4 yrs)
We are recruiting for an Associate Consultant in the team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Working as part of a team to deliver commercial, market and operational reviews, strategic studies, and business plan reviews
- Designing and executing commercial analysis e.g. e.g. market analysis, business model analysis, competitive benchmarking, strategic rationale and fit etc.
- Designing and executing financial analysis (including high level modelling capability) to support development of strategic insights
- Undertaking primary and secondary research to help clients assess the impact of the above on their organizations
- Developing business cases and business plans underpinned by robust financial analysis in support of strategic initiatives
- Supporting work-stream and analysis on engagements and take responsibility for small teams when required
- Contributing to the delivery and presentation of client deliverables
- Working collaboratively with onshore KPMG teams in the development of and delivery of recommendations
- Contributing to thought leadership and knowledge management to support practice development.
Essential skills required :
Education / professional qualifications :
Undergrads, MBAs, CFAs and Engineers from a leading Indian/International educational institution
Strong experience (2-4 years for an undergraduate and <2 for a post-graduate) with strategy or transactions experience gained in corporate roles, strategic consulting or public sector organizations
Project exposure :
- Strong numerical, analytical and strategic thinking skills - able to demonstrate how one supports the other - and sound commercial acumen.
- Ability to assess technical information to distil the key strategic insights and convey these succinctly, clearly and confidently orally and in written form.
- Goal driven - should be focused on helping clients meet their requirements - by developing answers and solutions when client requirement remains unclear / changes, and by providing relevant insights and key questions to fit the client objective
Behavioural / team skills :
- Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player; self-driven and ability to work independently