Recruiter at KPMG
Views:2547 Applications:759 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:181
KPMG - Assistant Manager - Strategy Consultant (5-12 yrs)
KPMG in India's Health, Human & Social Services (HHSS) practice works with a broad range of government agencies, multilaterals, donors, private sector participants, civil society stakeholders and other social sector organizations to help deliver more efficient, equitable, and effective health, human and social services that create sustainable societies. Our mission is to help governments and non-state actors carry out their core responsibilities to provide for the essential human needs of all citizens, and to ensure better social development outcomes through conceptualization and implementation of innovative and scalable models that create transformative change and measurable impact.
We are aligned with the development goals of the country and has been involved in several programmes in areas of Water, Sanitation & Hygiene, Solid Waste Management, Women & Child, Housing, Financial & Social Inclusion, Rural Development & Livelihoods, to ensure inclusive growth. The team has provided services related to policy and regulatory design, institutional strengthening, outcome-based budgeting, monitoring and evaluation, capacity building, change management and program management.
- Front end with client working on Go To Market Strategy, Market Assessment, Process Audits & Redesign/ SOPs, Process Improvement / Optimization, etc.
- Engage with clients, assess objectives, and gather data to identify key insights.
- Evaluate market trends, competitive landscapes, and industry dynamics to formulate strategies.
- Conduct comprehensive research, analyze data, and provide insightful recommendations.
- Solve complex business problems and develop innovative solutions.
- Lead strategy projects, define objectives, and coordinate with cross-functional teams.
- Present findings, facilitate workshops, and support implementation.
- Build strong client relationships and identify growth opportunities.
- Stay updated on industry trends and contribute to thought leadership.
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Economics, or related field from Tier 1 colleges only.
- 5-12 years of experience as a frontend Strategy Consultant.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Proficiency in market research, financial analysis, and business modeling.
- Project management and multitasking abilities.
- Interpersonal skills for client collaboration.
- Knowledge of emerging trends and technologies.
- Professional certifications a plus (e.g., PMP, CMC).
- Open to travel basis business requirements.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.