Recruitment at KPMG Global Services
Views:529 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
KPMG - Assistant Manager - IT Audit (4-7 yrs)
We are recruiting for an AM in the IT Audit (IRM) team for UK clients. Working as an AM in this team, your responsibilities will include :
- Review SOX 404 assessments in accordance with the PCAOB (Public Company Accounting Oversight Board) Auditing Standards - Using work of others
- Evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of technology controls (GITCs and ITACs) pertaining to Client- s Internal Controls over Financial Reporting.
- Conduct Process understanding discussions with the Clients as part of assessing risks arising from their use of Technology and identify control gaps within their processes.
- Perform ISAE 3402, SOC 1 and SOC 2 (System and Organization Controls) assessments in accordance with the attestation standards established by the AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants), and ICAEW.
- Identify potential opportunities to drive standardization and efficiency across engagements by the use of automation.
- Understanding of the current SSAE guidelines.
Essential skills required :
Education / professional qualifications :
- Certifications - CISA cleared/certified preferred
Prior Experience :
- The candidate must have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a similar role [Big 4 experience preferred]
- Working knowledge of frameworks including COSO, COBIT, ISO 27001, NIST CSF and NIST SP 800-53 is desirable
Project and Team management exposure :
- Knowledge of security measures and auditing practices within various operating systems, databases and applications.
- Experience in assessing risks across a variety of business processes.
- Experience in identifying control gaps and communicating audit findings and control redesign recommendations to Sr. Management and Clients.
- Experience in evaluating SOC1 reports for User organizations.
- Knowledge of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery best practices.
- Knowledge of regulations impacting the privacy, integrity and availability of customer PII.
- Exposure of having led IT Audit engagements.
- Technical skills : Prior experience in evaluating the design and operating effectiveness of technology controls over varied IT platforms including ERP suites, Windows, Unix/Linux, iSeries, Oracle database, DB2 and SQL.
Behavioral / team skills :
- Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types and working hours
- Ability to effectively work through shifting priorities
- Team player who leads by example
- Has team leading experience and has been a performance manager in current or last role
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.