HR at KPMG Assurance and Consulting Services LLP
Views:892 Applications:231 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
KPMG - Assistant Manager - Instructional Designer - L&D (5-8 yrs)
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services.
KPMG in India, a professional services firm, is the Indian member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International.") was established in September 1993. As members of a cohesive business unit they respond to a client service environment by leveraging the resources of a global network of firms, providing detailed knowledge of local laws, regulations, markets and competition.
Location - Mumbai/Gurgaon/Bangalore
Role & Responsibilities
- Design and develop learning assets and experiences across modalities and platforms including classroom, blended, and self-paced learning.
- Consult with Central and Business stakeholders to identify learning goals, develop curricula, define learning objectives. Create learning assets and evaluate Firm-wide learning interventions basis Instructional Design and Learning Experience Design best-practice.
- Evaluate and amend existing training content to align with current business needs, emerging technology, and learning goals.
- Identify, onboard, and liaise with external learning partners to oversee the planning and execution of vendor programs.
- End-to-end ownership of internal training operations including aligning with stakeholders, tracking training hours, meticulously maintaining reports, and analysing data to derive quantifiable outcomes.
- Research, evaluate, and apply current and upcoming trends in L&D.
- Proficiency in working with Microsoft Office tools.
- Strong executive presence, excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong foundation in Instructional Designing models and methods. Exposure to Learning Experience Design/Design Thinking/Human Centered Design is preferred.
- An inclination towards data analysis.
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously with a keen sense of responsibility, solid professional standards, and an excellent track record of dependability
- Any Post-graduate from a reputed institute with specialization in HR. Additional certifications/diploma in Instructional Design/Learning Experience Design is desirable
- 5 years of relevant experience in instructional designing , content creation, curriculum designing
Interested candidates can share their cv with below details:
- Total years of exp :
- Rel years in Learning & development (designing/stakeholder & project management) :
- Current CTC :
- Exp CTC :
KPMG India has a policy of providing equal opportunity for all applicants and employees regardless of their color, caste, religion, age, sex/gender, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or other legally protected status. As an equal opportunity employer, KPMG is committed to fostering a culture where everyone feels welcomed and is treated fairly. If you have any reasonable accessibility or accommodation requirement that will make you more comfortable during the assessment and recruitment process, please let us know and our Talent Acquisition colleague will connect with you.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.