Recruitment at KPMG Global Services
Views:447 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
KPMG - Assistant Manager - Competitive Intelligence (7-9 yrs)
Key Role Responsibilities :
- Lead delivery as well as execution of CI projects
- Proficiency and experience in executing research projects as well as knowledge of research databases
- Produce competitive intelligence analysis reports, monitor key competitors including the Big 4s (Deloitte, EY, KPMG and PwC); Strategy Consulting Firms (Bain, BCG and McKinsey) as well as the overall professional services marketplace.
- Proficiency in the different steps of the Competitive Intelligence Cycle including needs analysis, secondary research, primary research, scenario analysis, Porter's Five forces model, and other CI prevalent models enabling analysis and generation of insights.
- Knowledge of CI tools and databases as well as Analytic tools including social media analytics, Alteryx, Advanced VBA Macros, etc. will be an added advantage for a candidate to execute complex pieces of projects.
- Project Management: Prior experience in project scoping, effort estimate, project work planning, team handling, staffing, providing feedback, etc.
- People management: Guide team members across each stage of projects - from communicating client requirements, scoping and work allocation, to continuous supervision and review
- Stakeholder/Client Management: Engage with the requestors/clients, interpret their requirements, estimate projects- scope and timeline, and manage communication flow end-to-end independently
Desired Experience & Qualification :
- Total Experience: The candidate must have 6-8 years of total research experience, of which Competitive Intelligence research should be 2-3 years, with professional services firms / third-party KPO / specialized research houses, or captive/in-house research/strategy/market intelligence division; with post-graduate qualification;
- Skillset: Must have strong MS Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Qualifications: Post Graduate (MBA / M.Com. / Economics); CFA / CA